Subject: Patch to checkpassword - auth via CDB - New Version

From: Pedro Melo <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 04 Jan 1999 20:21:35 -0000 (WET)

Hi!

Forgot the attachment the first time... Sorry about that...

This patch allow's you to create a CDB file to handle all you authentication
with checkpassword. This patch works with checkpassword-0.81, and requires
cdb-0.55. Perl is also required to use a little script that is included to
create the authentication database.

I added more information to the INSTALL file.

Please let me know if you use it. I would like to know if anybody else finds it
usefull... Thanks!

Russel, I dont have a site for it, so could you please include it in
www.qmail.org?

---
Pedro Melo                      [email-masked]
IP - Engenharia                 http://ip.pt/
Tel: +351-1-3166740             Av. Duque de Avila, 23
Fax: +351-1-3166701             1049-071 LISBOA - PORTUGAL
  8:20pm  up  5:00,  6 users,  load average: 1.51, 1.31, 1.12